Before traveling to any country, we recommend all the travelers to review the following:
- Check/contact us to confirm if you require a Visa to travel.
- You must have a valid Passport with more than six (6) months validity and at least two (2) blank visa pages.
- Check the travel warnings and alerts from the US State Department.
- Check the vaccination requirements from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – GC employees, please contact Pam Ingram-Clay, at 301-680-6704, for more information.
- Prior to any international travels, US citizens must enroll and enter their travel information into the US State Department’s Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) for assistance in an emergency.
- Notify your credit card company prior to your travel to avoid denial of charges. (Not all countries accept credit card).
- Carry extra cash for border visa expenses and for everyday expenses.
We offer the following services:
- US Passport renewals
- Advice on the new US Passport process.
- Provide transportation (local staff) to the embassy to renew a non-US passport.
- Process Visas to most countries in the world. We constantly contact and research for new information, with more than a hundred active embassies; and updates our website with new regulations and visa requirements.
- Document Authentication/Apostille.
- Notary service.
- Passport Photos.
- Monday thru Thursday, 8:30 am – 12:30 pm and 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Visa Office Service Fee
- $65 – For GC in-house employees.
- $85 – For External staff/Institutions.